Do I have to take an income ?

 
Pension Annuity Phone Number : 0845 83 87 811
Best Pension Annuity Home Seperator Free Quotes Seperator Pension annuity seperator Tax Free Cash Seperator income drawdown seperator pension lump sum seperator annuities abroad seperator
Annuties and Retirement Products for Customers Overseas
Best Pension Annuity Social Media Visit the Best Pension Annuity page on Facebook Best Pension Annuity on Google+ Learn about Annuities and Drawdown on our YouTube Channel Business Connections
 
Best Pension Annuity is a trading style of Platinum Financial Consulting    
AUTHORISED & REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY    
 
Income Drawdown Customer Protection  
 
Check us now on the FCA Register. Number 227014
   
Pension Fraud Protection  

Do I have to take my pension income at the same time as my Tax Free Cash ? Answer : NO ! See Below

This is a question posted by many visitors to our website, so here is the answer : No, there are ways of just taking the Tax Free Cash now and taking your income later.

This may appear to be a different answer to the one provided by your current pension provider, so let us explain further. There is no legal barrier or rule that prevents the holder of a personal pension from just taking a Pension Lump Sum and taking their income later. However the problem may be that the particular contract that you hold, means that if you do ask to take the lump sum, the contract terms means that an income also has to be taken. but don't panic !! . . . there are equally legal ways around this.

For many people taking a pension income before retirement may be a poor decision financially. However being able to take the Tax Free Lump Sum early, could make a real difference to their lifestyle or financial situation. We help many people release their Tax Free Cash only while leaving the rest of their pension invested for retirement.

If you pension provider is insisting that you take an income as well as your lump sum, then we can provide you with an alternative pension contract that will enable you to just take the 25 percent lump sum now and leave the rest until later. The remaining 75 percent stays invested until you want to buy an annuity or even take income directly from the fund. We work with you all the while your fund is invested to ensure that your investment is managed in line with your appetite for risk.

Every customer who asks us to provide a quote that enables them just to take their Tax Free Cash, also gets a completely free information pack which explains all of the features of the products we use to achieve this. Why not request your free quotes and information pack now. There is no obligation on you to do business with us.

For more information either use the panel on the right to obtain quotes and other information, or call us on 020 33 55 4827 and talk to a member of our fully qualified team.

 

 
Click here for a quote on taking a Lump Sum from your Pension
 
Get Help taking a pension lump sum
Tax Free Cash Left
Use the buttons below to get quotes and information on how you can take a lump sum from your pension and leave the rest until later.
Pension Release Left
get your Tax Free Cash Now
Get quotes and information Now Divider for lump sum banner Ask us a question about taking a Lump Sum from your pension
release lump sum button divider call 020 33 55 4827 to relase a lump sum
Use our CallBack Service Get a FREE Guide on how to take a Lump Sum from your Pension
pension release beach Pension Lump sum info to your device
 
 
  The value of your pension fund can fall as well as rise.
  By Bob Cook
  Published : 10th July 2013
Annuity or Tax Free Cash Footer
ABOUT US | INITIAL DISCLOSUREFREE ANNUITY GUIDE | TERMS & CONDITIONS | PRIVACY POLICY | CONTACT US | SITEMAP | NEWS |  BLOG

Cookies Policy : The website does not use cookies and nothing is downloaded to your PC or Device

The information contained on this website is for information purposes only.

This website DOES NOT contain personal advice based on your circumstances.

Platinum Financial Consulting
The Old School House, East End Road
Bradwell-on-Sea, Essex, CM0 7PY

Telephone : 020 33 55 4827           Fax : 0871 277 1422           Email : info@platinumifa.co.uk

AUTHORISED AND REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY

Copyright © 2009 & 2017 Platinum Financial Consulting

FCA Registration Number : 227014

Keep up to date with annuity rate changes and other retirement issues  
If you are nearing retirement keep up to date with annuity rate changes by subscribing to our news feed

Pension Annuity Specialists