25% Pension Lump Sum - No need to take an income

 
Pension Annuity Phone Number : 0845 83 87 811
Best Pension Annuity Home Seperator Free Quotes Seperator Pension annuity seperator Tax Free Cash Seperator income drawdown seperator pension lump sum seperator annuities abroad seperator
Annuties and Retirement Products for Customers Overseas
Best Pension Annuity Social Media Visit the Best Pension Annuity page on Facebook Best Pension Annuity on Google+ Learn about Annuities and Drawdown on our YouTube Channel Business Connections
 
Best Pension Annuity is a trading style of Platinum Financial Consulting    
AUTHORISED & REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY    
 
Income Drawdown Customer Protection  
 
Check us now on the FCA Register. Number 227014
   
Pension Fraud Protection  

You don't have to wait until you retire
to take a Tax Free Lump Sum from your pension

Law on Pension Lump Sums   Pension law in the UK currently allows anybody aged 55 or over with a personal pension fund to take benefits (a tax free lump sum and / or an income) from that fund.

Personal Pension Tax Free Lump Sum Rules   If you have a personal pension and you ask your existing pension provider to just pay you the lump sum, they are likely to tell you that they can't pay you the lump sum unless you also take an income in the form of an annuity as well. This is to do with the rules that govern personal pensions.

Income Drawdown for Pension Lump Sum Only   However, if you transfer your pension to an income drawdown contract (a more flexible form of personal pension), you can then take just the lump sum and leave the rest invested until later. That is exactly what we do.

Free Lump Sum from Pension Quote   For a Free, no obligation quote Click Here
     

If you are aged 55 or over you can take up to 25% of your pension fund value Tax Free Now !!

Pension Budget Changes   This rule remains unchanged following the recent Budget announcement.

25% Tax Free Pension Lump Sum   As long as you are aged 55 or over then the first quarter of your pension fund (25%) can be paid to you as a tax free lump sum.

Pension Fund Release after 55   No matter what you may read on other websites, only in very rare and unusual circumstances will you be able to release any money from your pension fund before the age of 55.

Pension Release Information   The FREE personal information pack we provide with every quote explains this in detail. Click Here to get your copy.
     

The remaining 75% is invested in a regulated pension drawdown plan with Royal London, a leading UK provider

Managing your Pension Fund   Releasing the 25% Tax Free Pension Lump Sum is the easy part - the hard part, and we think the most important part, is managing the remaining 75% until you need it.

Trusted UK Pension Release Company   It is also important that you know exactly where your pension fund is at all times. With us your money isn't sent offshore, or tied up in some complicated loan arrangement or a pension scheme you have never heard of. We use one of the UK's biggest and well known pension companies - Royal London (formally Scottish Life).

Income Drawdown Regulated   Royal London constantly win awards for their service, pension products and investment funds, and like us they are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Managing the remaining 75%   Long after you have received your tax free lump sum, we continually work on your behalf to manage the remaining 75% of your pension fund in line with your wishes.

Pension Fund Reviews   Naturally it is hoped that all the while your fund is invested it will grow, although obviously this cannot be guaranteed. We will review your fund with you on an annual basis. You can also request a fund review anytime you wish.

Pension Law and Lump Sums   The fund in the income drawdown plan remains yours and you can use it as you wish in line with the pension legislation applicable at the time. Full information on income drawdown, including its risks and benefits, is available in the FREE income drawdown quote and information pack. This website is also packed with comprehensive information.
     

Our Service and You

We are a UK pension specialist regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FCA] (227014). After arranging payment of your 25% Tax Free Lump Sum, we will place the remaining 75% of your pension fund with one of the UK's leading pension providers Royal London who are also FCA regulated. This means that you have the confidence of knowing your money is in safe hands.

If you instruct us to act on your behalf, we will arrange for your existing pension provider to transfer your pension direct to Royal London. We NEVER touch, see or hold your money.

Our aim is to put our customers in control of their pension. We want them to make informed decisions about their pension and their future. For this reason we provide a comprehensive information pack with every quote and before any business is done. The information pack will tell you everything you need to know about income drawdown and much more.

Our customers constantly give us positive feedback about our service and the way we look after them. Over 80% of our customers (if not higher) score us 10 out of 10 for living up to our claim to offer a good old fashioned personal service via the internet. We have never seen a score of 7 or lower!!

However we are at our best in sorting out problems for customers. On occasion some pension providers appear to want to hold onto your money as if it were their own. We are tireless in working to resolve these issues in favour of our customers. While thankfully problems like these are rare, when issues do occur our endeavors in achieving a positive outcome for our customers earn us the best feedback of all !!

We work with our customers all the while their pension is with us. Apart from annual and customer requested fund reviews, we also keep them updated with issues relating to their pension fund such as the recent changes to pension rules announced in the budget on 19th March 2014, and of course we are always available to them at the end of the telephone to answer any questions or issues they may have.

If that wasn't all, we are currently limiting our set-up fee to a maximum of just £499 no matter how big your pension fund. All of this means that we sincerely don't believe you will find a cheaper or better quote and service anywhere else.


Call 020 33 55 4827 and get instant help  
Take a pension lump sum Get Pension Lump Sum Quotes Now lump sum from Pension
good old fashioned penrsonal service via the internet
 
Click here for a quote on taking a Lump Sum from your Pension
 
Don't wait until April 2015 to take your Pension Lump Sum
Pension Lump Sum Release Service

Quick and Easy

Call now for free no obligation help

PLCS Banner Right
Call 020 33 55 4827 Now
Left Pension Lump Sum Get Free No Obligation Quotes Pension Lump Sum Button split Do you have a question about Tax Free Lump Sums
Quotes or Call Back Service
Pension Lump Sum Guide
Use our Pension Lump Sum Call Back Service Get your FREE guide to taking a penson lump sum
Best Pension Annuity Beach Tax Free Lump sum Quote to your PC
 
Best Income Drawdown Provider Winner
 
Income Drawdown Testimonial
 

The service received was second to none, could not have been better.

I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Superb and extremely professional

 
 
Mr. C. McGowan - Aberdeen
 
 
10 out of 10                June 2014
 
What our customers say about our Drawdown service
 
Free Guide- How to take a Lump Sum from your pension
Tax Free Pension Lump Sum Guide on Kindle Get a Guide on Taking a Pension Lump Sum Get your Income Drawdown Guide on Kindle
Get your Tax Free Pension Lump sum guide
Buy on Kindle - How to take a Lump Sum from your Pension Lump Sum from Pension Guide
Direct to your kindle - Our Pension Lump Sum Guide
 
Take a Tax Free Lump sum form your Pension Fund

Income Drawdown can be an excellent solution for many people, and we have many clients on our books who have used it to make a major impact on their lives.

It is not however an ideal solution for everybody and you must ensure you fully understand all the risks before taking an irreversible decision.

Take a Tax Free Lump sum from your Pension if you are aged 55 or over. You can leave the rest until you are older. No need to buy an annuity or take income. Meets the new Budget rules.
Best Pension Annuity
Manufactured by: Scottish Life
Model: Tax Free Cash Only
Product ID: BPA-TFC
4.8 based on 1027 reviews
499 set up New
 
Annuity or Tax Free Cash Footer
ABOUT US | INITIAL DISCLOSUREFREE ANNUITY GUIDE | TERMS & CONDITIONS | PRIVACY POLICY | CONTACT US | SITEMAP | NEWS |  BLOG

Cookies Policy : The website does not use cookies and nothing is downloaded to your PC or Device

The information contained on this website is for information purposes only.

This website DOES NOT contain personal advice based on your circumstances.

Platinum Financial Consulting
The Old School House, East End Road
Bradwell-on-Sea, Essex, CM0 7PY

Telephone : 020 33 55 4827           Fax : 0871 277 1422           Email : info@platinumifa.co.uk

AUTHORISED AND REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY

Copyright © 2009 & 2017 Platinum Financial Consulting

FCA Registration Number : 227014

Keep up to date with annuity rate changes and other retirement issues  
If you are nearing retirement keep up to date with annuity rate changes by subscribing to our news feed

Pension Annuity Specialists